Buicos – Cheese-Filled Rolls22 January, 2019
Ran’s Ice Coffee22 January, 2019
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute
- 200 gr butter
- 1 egg
- 1300 gr corn starch
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- Mix together all of the ingredients to obtain a uniform dough.
- Roll into a coil 3 cm in diameter, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice into slices 1/2 cm thick and place on baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool.
- Store in a sealed container.