Quinoa – Basic Recipe17 January, 2019
Chickpea Flour Pancakes17 January, 2019
- 1 kg chicken legs, skinned
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced (with peel)
- 1 large onion, chopped and sautéed
- 1 celery root, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup mixed dill and parsley sprigs
- Salt and pepper
- Place chicken legs in pot with 2 liters water and bring to a boil.
- Skim off scum and add vegetables.
- Season and lower heat.
- Cover partially and simmer for one hour.
- Serve hot.