Vegetable and Cheese Bake30 January, 2019
Healthy Squares30 January, 2019
- 200 gr spinach (preferably long leafed)
- 2 leeks (green part)
- 5 small zucchini
- 100 gr semi-hard salty cheese ("Bulgarit"), crumbled
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- A handful of dill, minced
- Scallion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 heaped tablespoon corn starch
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free bread crumbs
- Gluten-free bread crumbs for topping
- Canola oil
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Blanch spinach in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, cook leeks for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Cook zucchini, drain and mash and let cool.
- Mix together all ingredients, form small, flat patties and coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat a little oil in pan, brown patties on both sides and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve hot.