Crustless Pea Quiche30 January, 2019
Vegetable and Salty Cheese (“Bulgarit”) Patties30 January, 2019
- 50 gr butter
- 3-4 medium-size onions, halved and sliced
- 2 peppers, grilled, peeled and cut into strips
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Hot paprika
- Fresh mint or thyme leaves, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 250 gr feta or salty cheese ("Bulgarit"), crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Melt butter in a pan, add onion and sauté until soft.
- Add carrot, peppers and tomatoes and cook 2 minutes more.
- Set aside and cool a little.
- Add eggs and mix. Pour into rectangular baking pan, top with cheese and sprinkle paprika, thyme or mint.
- Bake for about 14 minutes. Serve hot.