No-Baking Peanut Butter Squares30 January, 2019
Give-Me-More Cookies30 January, 2019
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon fructose (or Stevia – equivalent to 1 teaspoon sugar)
- 1/4 cup almonds, ground
- 200 gr nuts, ground
- 300 gr pinenuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Grease a baking sheet and preheat oven to 220°C.
- Mix together egg whites, almonds, sweetener and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg yolks, pinenuts and nuts. Add 1 tablespoon water and stir. Form small balls and roll them in the egg white mixture.
- Place on the greased baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.