You will love us for this sugar free tahini cookies:
- 150 gr butter
- 3/4 cup fructose or sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free flour (1/2 cup rice flour + 1/2 cup potato flour + 1/4 cup corn flour)
- 1/2 cup high-quality raw tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (no added sugar)
- Pinch of salt 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
In a mixer bowl, mix together butter and sugar for about 2 minutes until a pale mixture is obtained.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and xanthan gum and add to mixer.
Mix well and add tahini and vanilla extract.
Continue mixing until all ingredients are well integrated.
Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Form small balls and place on baking sheet lined with baking paper.
Flatten slightly and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.