Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 350 gr pitted dates
- 1/2 cup organic, sugar-free silan (date syrup)
- 1 1/2 cups mixture walnuts, pistachios, coconut flakes, halved almonds and sugar-free cranberries
- 1 tablespoon dietary fiber
- Heat oil in a pot, add silan, reduce a little, and add dates.
- Stir over low heat for about 2 minutes. Add all remaining ingredients and stir well, until all ingredients are incorporated, about 6 minutes more.
- Line baking pan with baking paper and spread with a thin layer of coconut flakes.
- Pour date mixture into pan, flatten and sprinkle another thin layer of coconut flakes on top.
- Cool and cut into squares or any other desired shape. May be refrigerated.