If you are taking care of your diet and want to get the body in shape, you should know that what you eat between meals, that you eat even in small quantities, may be adding calories to the body, if you do not choose well.
Therefore, today we give you some examples of healthy snacks to eat between meals, which you can put into practice in your meetings and when you enjoy events such as the important one of this month, the famous ‘Super Bowl’.
Before telling you what are those snacks that should not be missing at your table, pay attention to the following tips:
- Snacks are small intakes that we can make between main meals to reduce the level of hunger, keep our body active and provide energy, as well as nutrients. However, for snacks to favor our care and not hinder the achievement of a fit body, they must be adequate and healthy.
- If we really seek to control our appetite and thus, take care of the food intake in the subsequent meal, but at the same time, we want to obtain nutrients that help us look more beautiful and healthy, then, we must properly choose our snacks.
- Usually, snacks are sweets and sweets that only add sugars and calories, therefore, if we want to take care of the diet and reduce empty calories, these are not good options for eating between meals.
- Healthier snacks can offer us better nutrients, vitamins, minerals, fiber and even add antioxidants to look younger and fit with the help of what we eat.
- Snacks should satisfy us, they should calm our anxiety and help us control what we eat in subsequent intakes, while simultaneously helping us to see and feel better by offering healthy nutrients to our body.
After reading these tips, it’s time to put your knowledge into practice and prepare those healthy snacks that will allow you to enjoy your ideal event and stay healthy:
- Quinoa pizza. You will be very satisfied with this pizza because it has a lot of protein because its base is quinoa.
- Guacamole It is a recipe known worldwide and is consumed regularly, very nutritious.
- Sweet potato / sweet potato chips. It is one of the favorite vegetables, ideal accompaniment or even to eat as a snack.
- Baby Carrots. Carrots are rich in potassium and phosphorus, it is an excellent invigorating for tired minds and restorative of nerves
- Hummus. The hummus recipe is very simple and precise with very few ingredients. In addition, it is a very healthy and fit recipe if we accompany it with vegetables instead of bread.
- Spinach Dip. This Dip is a very simple and healthy recipe that you will love. Spinach Spinach is a good source of Vitamin K.
- Chicken sandwich, green mix, oatmeal bread and hummus. Very healthy, easy to prepare and will help you be satisfied.
- Chocolate without sugar. It is ideal for people who want to take care of their figure, but also for those who suffer from diabetes.
- Bananas. At present it is one of the most harvested in almost all countries, since the taste of its fruit is delicious and has incredible health properties.
- Coconut Chips. Among the minerals provided by coconut are selenium and zinc, which have antioxidant properties, ideal for snacks.
- Gummy bears sugar free. They are gummies without added sugar, ideal for eating during the day.
- Chickpeas. Ideal as a snack, they are a source of vegetable protein and have a high fiber content.
- Baked Chicken Wings. Not only are they delicious, they are also good for health because they provide protein, vitamins and minerals. They have Vitamin B6 that strengthens the immune system.
- Coconut milk yogurt. Thanks to the essential nutrients of its ingredients, the mixture is ideal to increase the defenses and improve the immune response of our body.
- Fruits Roll-ups. We all like to eat a snack during the day and what better to be something delicious and especially healthy, you will surely love it, since in addition to being very rich, they help replenish energy.
- Tortilla chips It is a good source of fiber which improves digestion. In addition, it is low in fat and calories.
- Edamames. Source of proteins of vegetable origin, calcium and iron. It has very low fat content, which is beneficial for preventing cholesterol.
There are many examples of healthy snacks to eat between meals, we just have to combine nutritious, rich and healthy ingredients and depending on our creativity we will have many options to snack without hindering our diet.