Cold Quinoa Salad18 January, 2019
Buicos – Cheese-Filled Rolls22 January, 2019
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free soup powder
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup parsley, minced
- Heat oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Add quinoa, carrot, celery, onion, zucchini and garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes until onion is golden.
- Add water, tomatoes, cabbage and soup powder. Increase heat, and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer until quinoa and vegetables soften slightly.
- Season, sprinkle parsley and serve warm.