Green Tahini Sauce23 January, 2019
Honey Cake23 January, 2019
- 125 gr yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (sugar-free)
- 1/4 cup fructose (or 10 drops Stevia)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups soy flour
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- 2 cups raspberries (or frozen, unsweetened berries)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry or raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, whisk together yoghurt, vanilla, sweetener and oil.
- Add eggs and whisk.
- Gradually add flour, whisking until batter is uniform. Add baking powder, jam and berries.
- Pour into a greased cake pan and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Cool for about 10 minutes before slicing, and serve.