Healthy Squares30 January, 2019
Sweet Balls30 January, 2019
- 200 sugar-free halva
- 50 gr butter, melted
- 340 gr sugar-free bitter chocolate
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 200 gr sesame seeds, roasted
- 100 gr sunflower seeds
- 100 gr nuts, chopped
- 100 gr peanuts, chopped
- 200 gr sugar-free rice crispies
- In a pot, melt together honey, halva, butter, peanut butter and chocolate.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Pour into a lined baking pan and use another piece of baking paper to flatten and compress the mixture.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container.