Liver-Flavored Tofu Paté30 January, 2019
Crustless Cheese Quiche30 January, 2019
- 1 kg dry chickpeas, soaked in water overnight
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup raw tahini (sesame paste)
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Olive oil
- Drain chickpeas, cover with fresh water and bring to a boil in a deep pot.
- Cook until soft (about 2 hours).
- Drain and reserve a little cooking water for the blending process and some kernels as garnish.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together all ingredients adding cooking water as necessary until a uniform and smooth texture is obtained.
- Garnish with chickpeas and serve.