Purple Cake23 January, 2019
Natural Garden Herb Tea23 January, 2019
- 5 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups almonds, peeled, not roasted and finely ground
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee in 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Whip egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Whisk together egg yolks, honey, and oil. Add baking soda and coffee. Gently fold in almonds.
- Fold egg whites into honey mixture and pour into a greased baking pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Slice and serve.