Crustless Leek and Cheese Quiche24 January, 2019
Amazing Orange/Lemon Cake24 January, 2019
- 350 gr pitted dates
- 150 gr almonds, coarsely ground
- 150 gr hazelnuts, roasted and coarsely ground
- 1/3 raw tahini (sesame paste)
- 200 gr sesame seeds, toasted
- Coconut flakes for topping
- Process dates in a food processor for about 1 minute. Add all remaining ingredients except the coconut flakes and process for 2 minutes more or until a large ball is formed.
- Lightly oil your hands, form small balls and roll in coconut flakes.
- Alternatively, form a coil, roll in coconut flakes, and slice.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer, preferably in a sealed container.