Artichoke Quiche30 January, 2019
Vegetable and Cheese Bake30 January, 2019
- 1/2 cup 15%-fat whipping cream
- 600 gr frozen peas
- 6 large eggs
- A handful of mint leaves, chopped
- 600 gr Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Pinch of nutmeg
- White pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a mixer bowl, whip cream until semi stiff.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and mix with frozen peas.
- Add the whipped cream, grated Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, mint, salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pie dish and cover.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
- Chill and serve.