Crustless Cheese Quiche30 January, 2019
Artichoke Quiche30 January, 2019
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 package or 4 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup quark ("Gvina Levana")
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 185˚C.
- Sauté onion in a little oil until golden. Add mushrooms and continue sautéing for 2-3 minutes more. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together cottage cheese, quark and eggs. And add onion and mushroom mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a greased oven-proof dish and bake about 30-40 minutes until golden.