Frozen Margarita17 January, 2019
Quinoa Soup22 January, 2019
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked - See recipe here!
- Handful of mixed herbs: parsley, dill, coriander
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, minced
- 2 sprigs scallions or 4 sprigs chives, minced
- 1/4 purple onion, finely chopped
- A handful of natural nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cranberries (no added sugar)
- Juice from half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix herbs, scallions, purple onion, nuts and cranberries in large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil and cooked quinoa and mix.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Let sit, covered, for an additional 10 minutes until liquid is absorbed.