Quinoa Soup22 January, 2019
Melt-In-Your-Mouth Cookies22 January, 2019
- 1 cup quark ("Gvina Levana") (goat cheese – optional)
- 50-100 gr semi-hard salty cheese ("Bulgarit"), grated
- 50-100 gr hard cheese, grated
- 200 gr butter
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Using a mixer, mix together all ingredients, adding flour according to need until a uniform dough is obtained.
- Form small rolls.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on rolls and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool before serving.