Quinoa and Olive Salad23 January, 2019
Pea Soup23 January, 2019
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 kg chuck (shoulder), cut into cubes
- 2 white onions, sliced
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 celery stick, chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup beef stock (gluten-free)
- 2 liters water
- 1 tablespoon dry coriander
- 1 cup parsley, minced
- 4 tomatoes, grated
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander powder
- Heat oil in a deep pot and brown beef cubes.
- Remove and set aside.
- In the same pot, sauté the onion and add carrot, celery, fennel and garlic.
- Cook until vegetables are softened.
- Add the beef, beef stock and water and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, add all remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
- Serve hot.