Crustless Mushroom Quiche30 January, 2019
Crustless Pea Quiche30 January, 2019
- 1/2 cup gluten-free soy flour
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons very cold sugar-free butter, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free mustard
- Water, according to need
- 8 artichoke hearts, canned or frozen
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Nutmeg, grated
- 2 cups sugar-free sour cream or yoghurt
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 egg whites
- Mix flour, salt, butter and sweetener until crumbly.
- Add egg and water and continue mixing until dough separates from the sides of the bowl.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Roll the dough out thinly on a floured surface, transfer to pie dish, and refrigerate.
- Brush with a little mustard.
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Cook artichoke hearts in lightly salted water for about 3 minutes.
- Remove and set aside in water with lemon juice.
- Slice artichoke hearts and arrange on crust with egg slices on top.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Mix sour cream with egg whites, season with salt and pepper, and pour over the artichoke hearts and egg slices.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, let cool and serve.